The Demartini Breakthrough Experience
Determining your values is practically useful in your daily reality as what you perceive to be 'missing' will become what seems to be 'important'. So this is why our private voids give rise to your public values. Although determining your values can be practically useful in your daily reality, in actuality, nothing is void or missing in the first place, it is only in another unrecognized form. But what you perceive to be 'missing' will become what seems to be 'important'. So this is why our private voids give rise to your public values. You fulfill a void and value through either a perception or an action. In Acceptance and Commitment therapy, a form of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for trichotillomania, patients are encouraged to commit to Values-based Living. The patient must identify the values and life goals that are truly important to them. The ideas is when patients have a strong understanding of their goals and values it will become easier to handle a stressful situations. However it can be difficult to know what you value if you have never reflected on this before. This is where the Demartini Values Determination process can be very helpful.
Find out the severity of your symptoms with this free online test
What is the Demartini Method?
- A systematic pre-determined series of mental questions directed toward the objective of assisting an individual to feel present, certainty and gratitude.
- A procedure that neutralizes an individual's emotional charges, balances his or her mental and physical reactions, opens his or her heart and clears his or her mind.
- A continuous thinking process and writing action repeated over a course of time that results in a resolution of dis-equilibrated perceptions.
- A reproducible science enabling individuals to discover the underlying order governing their apparent daily chaos.
The Demartini Method is a powerful, effective and efficient methodology in personal transformation. It is an effective means of transforming any form of stress or conflict.
Who is Dr. Demartini?
Dr Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development. His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmination of 44 years of cross-disciplinary research and study. His work has been incorporated into human development industries across the world.
What is the breakthrough experience?
The Breakthrough Experience® is Dr John Demartinis signature program. Created by Dr John Demartini, the Breakthrough Experience is the culmination of 44 years of interdisciplinary study where you will be introduced to two powerful processes, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination Process. Their practical applications solve issues, balance emotions and expand your life fulfilment and potential. The Breakthrough Experience will provide you with powerful solutions to help you resolve fear, depression, resentment, anger, intimidation, low self-esteem, guilt, grief or anxiety and any emotion you’d love to have stop ‘running’ your life. You will learn how to solve challenges, build relationships, clarify your purpose, and achieve your goals and so much more in just two days.
Who Should Attend The Breakthrough Experience?
- Anyone wanting to know how to overcome challenges and adversity
- Professionals seeking to improve results within the company, ensuring they achieve their goals.
- Anyone seeking to improve relationships with family members, partners, children, work colleagues and self?
- Anyone wanting to dissolve emotions like shame, guilt, fear, stress anxiety, rage, anger, resentment or any emotion that ages and stresses the body
- Anyone wanting to develop leadership in self and others?
- Business managers and owners wanting to inspire staff members and teams to increase productivity?
- Anyone experiencing feelings of loss, sorrow or depression who would love to be able to move forward with their lives again
- Anyone with health challenges seeking to dissolve anger and feelings of helplessness relating to illness?
- Parents and teachers seeking to understand how to inspire and empower children?
- Students and school leavers seeking career guidance?
- Anyone interested in understanding how the human mind works and the mechanisms which drive their behavior?
Dates for workshops
For information and dates for workshops in the UK:
For events in the US: